Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Black Oak Foundry website (“Site”). Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the “Agreement”). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time.
– Black Oak Foundry offers the best warranty in the industry. Our products are backed by a 1 year warranty on the finish and a 5 year warranty on the craftsmanship of our metal (bronze, copper and brass) products, a 1 year warranty on our PreCast Hardstone products —no other company’s warranty comes close. Our warranty is not marketing hype or sales jargon. It’s the truth and our promise to you that we believe in the quality of our products.
Our company has designed and manufactured water features for pool designers/builders, architects, landscape architects and commercial builders for over a decade. During that time, we’ve earned a reputation with architects, designers and contractors for top-of-the-line designs and pieces. How? Because we craft each water feature from high quality material and manufacture them to last.
Black Oak Foundry's product line is designed by our own craftsmen and manufactured right here in the U.S. under strict codes and standards for quality. Our manufacturers use only pure bronze, brass, copper, precast (concrete or stone) material without any fillers or veneers. In other words, when you order from Black Oak Foundry – you can expect to receive the real thing.
– Unless otherwise noted, the Site, and all materials on the Site, including images, illustration, text, designs, logos, photographs, video clips, spec sheets and other materials, and the copyrights that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”), are owned, controlled or licensed by Black Oak Foundry, Inc. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, products, images, illustration, text, designs, logos, photographs, video clips, spec sheets and other materials or the Site, without specific permission.
– If you, the client returns the product, at your expense, within 10 business days and the product has not been installed and has not been modified in any way, we will issue a full refund. Note: the 10 day period begins when you, the client receives the product(s) .
If the product is returned after 10 days, but no later than 30 days and product has not been installed and has not been modified in any way, the client will be issued a refund, minus 25% restocking fee.
We cannot not accept returns after 30 days.
Water bowls and custom products are non-refundable.
Limitation of Liability
– Black Oak Foundry, Inc. will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by the use of the Site, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, defect, interruption, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
– You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Black Oak Foundry, Inc. harmless from and against any all claims, damages, cost and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.