$189.00 – $234.00
Named after the region famous for its robust and flavorful wine, the Chianti Spout is imported from Italy and cast from 100% solid brass. It features a simple leaf-inspired backplate which complements clean designs and simple accents, making it ideal for any architectural and/or outdoor living, pool, spa, and fountain design.
Available in a variety of finishes, it looks particularly striking in antique brass or antique pewter. The price includes Dura coating.
- Additional Information
- Product Documentation
- Finish Recommendations - Italian Spouts
- Product Enquiry
Chianti Spout in Antique Brass, 2-3 GPM
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 5 in|
5.5 in. projection x 4 in. back plate diameter
1/2 in. Male NPT
Italian Spouts are shown in Antique Brass as their standard finish, and for the most part you can look at any of the other Italian Spouts to get an idea of the color.
Choosing a finish via a photo can be a little tricky, our expert sales people will contact you before your order is produced to ensure your chosen finish and will offer suggestions as necessary.
- Antique Brass, most popular for Italian Spouts, offering enough shine to be considered ornamental outside, but not a full shine requiring constant maintenance.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze, a dark brown patina, will show hints of brown in daylight, otherwise will appear black.
- Almost Black, our darkest patina, will appear black in most circumstances, even in full sun.
- Antique Pewter, product is Nickel plated and negative highlights of black given to darken the appearance.
- Natural Aging, product has no finish, has a soft tumble finish and will look generally old. There is no seal coat, so the product will verde patina naturally or accelerated with your assistance.
- Special Finish, we offer a complete range of finish options, if you want something special, please contact us. Price will vary depending on the service you desire.
What most people choose:
- 95% of all Italian Spouts are sold in Antique Brass
- 4% Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1% Other