$199.00 – $220.00
In the South of Rome is the quaint town of Anzio, a fishing port. The Anzio Spout reflects Anzio’s spirit in its simplicity. The Anzio is made from 100% solid brass and can be customized in any of our metal finishes. This spout is ideal as a smaller and mid-sized water feature.
The Anzio Spout works great in any architectural and/or outdoor living, pool, spa, and fountain design. Its simple and inconspicuous design means it can be installed in multiples. Designers and architects are drawn to the Anzio for contemporary settings as well.
- Additional Information
- Product Documentation
- Finish Recommendations - Italian Spouts
- Product Enquiry
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 5 in|
3/4 in. Male NPT
Italian Spouts are shown in Antique Brass as their standard finish, and for the most part you can look at any of the other Italian Spouts to get an idea of the color.
Choosing a finish via a photo can be a little tricky, our expert sales people will contact you before your order is produced to ensure your chosen finish and will offer suggestions as necessary.
- Antique Brass, most popular for Italian Spouts, offering enough shine to be considered ornamental outside, but not a full shine requiring constant maintenance.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze, a dark brown patina, will show hints of brown in daylight, otherwise will appear black.
- Almost Black, our darkest patina, will appear black in most circumstances, even in full sun.
- Antique Pewter, product is Nickel plated and negative highlights of black given to darken the appearance.
- Natural Aging, product has no finish, has a soft tumble finish and will look generally old. There is no seal coat, so the product will verde patina naturally or accelerated with your assistance.
- Special Finish, we offer a complete range of finish options, if you want something special, please contact us. Price will vary depending on the service you desire.
What most people choose:
- 95% of all Italian Spouts are sold in Antique Brass
- 4% Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1% Other