$829.00 – $835.00
The Venetian Spout, inspired by the great fountains of Italy, has a thick body with a stylish spout yet stays true to its classic design heritage. The thick vertical bar protrudes forward from the wall and is a good fit for pools, spas, and fountains that require a water projection effect. The Venetian Spout shines the spotlight on other pool or fountain elements with its sleek, thin, and simple design. It also adds an uncontrived design aesthetic to contemporary environments.
It is crafted from 100% brass and available in all of our metal finishes but looks especially striking in antique brass, oil-rubbed bronze or copper.
- Additional Information
- Product Documentation
- Finish Recommendations - Italian Spouts
- Product Enquiry
Venetian Spout in Polished Brass, flowing at 4-5 GPM
|Dimensions||11.4 × 5 × 14 in|
11 in. projection x 4 in. back plate diameter x 13 in. height
3/4 in. Male NPT
Italian Spouts are shown in Antique Brass as their standard finish, and for the most part you can look at any of the other Italian Spouts to get an idea of the color.
Choosing a finish via a photo can be a little tricky, our expert sales people will contact you before your order is produced to ensure your chosen finish and will offer suggestions as necessary.
- Antique Brass, most popular for Italian Spouts, offering enough shine to be considered ornamental outside, but not a full shine requiring constant maintenance.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze, a dark brown patina, will show hints of brown in daylight, otherwise will appear black.
- Almost Black, our darkest patina, will appear black in most circumstances, even in full sun.
- Antique Pewter, product is Nickel plated and negative highlights of black given to darken the appearance.
- Natural Aging, product has no finish, has a soft tumble finish and will look generally old. There is no seal coat, so the product will verde patina naturally or accelerated with your assistance.
- Special Finish, we offer a complete range of finish options, if you want something special, please contact us. Price will vary depending on the service you desire.
What most people choose:
- 95% of all Italian Spouts are sold in Antique Brass
- 4% Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1% Other